My Time at Portia v1.1 - Hotfix 2
We’ve just released a patch to fix a few bugs and issues. You can read the see the full changelist below!
If you have encountered an issue or think you have found a bug, please let us know in the Report A Problem forum here on Steam.
- Fixed the bug that Arlo would continue to follow the player during the "Training for the Flying Pigs" quest.
- Fixed the bug where Tody, Martha and Higgins might stand outside the Commerce Guild door after the fireside meeting.
- Fixed the bug causing Gust to repeat the same dialogue after you marry him.
- Fixed the bug preventing the lock frames option from working.
- Fixed the crash when pressing the left and right mouse buttons at the same time when holding an item.
- Fixed the bug where players cannot interact with the food on the table during the Autumn Festival.
- Fixed the bug where players will stand on their mount when interacting with the pan during the Autumn Festival.
- Fixed the bug where items could be duplicated.
- Fixed the content error when giving NPCs their favourite gifts.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.