My Time At Portia
A downloadable game
My Time at Portia is a simulation open world RPG game. The world is set in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. The player will need to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. The player will start a workshop and build things with relics from the past for the betterment of society. The goal of the game is to make the workshop as big as possible.
We want to enrich the world with other NPCs that have their unique behaviors. Characters will go to school, do their jobs, workout, and have fun. They also have unique stories for the player to experience. The player will be able to get into relationships with other characters, be them friendships or romances. Romances can end in marriages.
Players can gather materials from an open world. Cut down tree, pick up herbs, mine in ruins, even plant your own garden. There are vast areas for the player to explore around Portia. Deserts, islands, reefs, highlands, marshlands, and more! Each area bringing their own unique items and monsters. There are two different types of dungeons in this game. Players can gather relics and ores from the abandoned dungeons, and fight off monsters to gain look in the hazardous dungeons.
We hope to give the player a truly memorable time in this game, of a warm and welcoming little town full of experiences.
- New Content On The Way: Martial Arts Tournament2 days ago
- Adjustments & Bug fixes (including changelist)10 days ago
- New Content On The Way: NPC Interactions30 days ago
- The Second Patch for The 8.0 Update.50 days ago
- STARLIGHT ISLAND UPDATE - LIVE NOW! (changelist included)57 days ago
- New content on the way: Casual life in Portia70 days ago
- A new location, a new pet, new story and more!77 days ago
- Hotfix No. 4 & No.5 for Harbor Update97 days ago