My Time At Portia
A downloadable game
My Time at Portia is a simulation open world RPG game. The world is set in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. The player will need to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. The player will start a workshop and build things with relics from the past for the betterment of society. The goal of the game is to make the workshop as big as possible.
We want to enrich the world with other NPCs that have their unique behaviors. Characters will go to school, do their jobs, workout, and have fun. They also have unique stories for the player to experience. The player will be able to get into relationships with other characters, be them friendships or romances. Romances can end in marriages.
Players can gather materials from an open world. Cut down tree, pick up herbs, mine in ruins, even plant your own garden. There are vast areas for the player to explore around Portia. Deserts, islands, reefs, highlands, marshlands, and more! Each area bringing their own unique items and monsters. There are two different types of dungeons in this game. Players can gather relics and ores from the abandoned dungeons, and fight off monsters to gain look in the hazardous dungeons.
We hope to give the player a truly memorable time in this game, of a warm and welcoming little town full of experiences.
- Announcing the Winter Festival update39 days ago
- My Time At Portia Twitter Screenshot contest – Win a Team17 game of your choic...49 days ago
- My Time At Portia - Available Now On Steam Early Access56 days ago
- Alpha 3.72 Patch67 days ago
- Alpha 3.71 Patch on Steam77 days ago
- Here Is The Update Alpha 3.7 And Our Best Wishes!77 days ago
- My Time at Portia launches on Steam Early Access January 23rd 2018!77 days ago
- Join the My Time At Portia Thunderclap!77 days ago