My Time At Portia
A downloadable game for Windows
My Time at Portia is a simulation open world RPG game. The world is set in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. The player will need to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. The player will start a workshop and build things with relics from the past for the betterment of society. The goal of the game is to make the workshop as big as possible.
We want to enrich the world with other NPCs that have their unique behaviors. Characters will go to school, do their jobs, workout, and have fun. They also have unique stories for the player to experience. The player will be able to get into relationships with other characters, be them friendships or romances. Romances can end in marriages.
Players can gather materials from an open world. Cut down tree, pick up herbs, mine in ruins, even plant your own garden. There are vast areas for the player to explore around Portia. Deserts, islands, reefs, highlands, marshlands, and more! Each area bringing their own unique items and monsters. There are two different types of dungeons in this game. Players can gather relics and ores from the abandoned dungeons, and fight off monsters to gain look in the hazardous dungeons.
We hope to give the player a truly memorable time in this game, of a warm and welcoming little town full of experiences.
- Pathea Games partners with Team17 to bring My Time at Portia to PC and consoles! 21 days ago
- The My Time at Portia Kickstarter is Live! 42 days ago
- Kickstarter and Our Development Schedule 49 days ago
- Progress Update 8-23 61 days ago
- Alpha 2.0 Released and Kickstarter 77 days ago
- General Update on Alpha 2.0 89 days ago
- Farming - To be or not to be? 102 days ago
- Moving Ahead 111 days ago
- My Time At Portia Alpha 1.0 Live 117 days ago